République Galactique Index du Forum République Galactique
Sénat et Chancellerie Suprême de la République Galactique

Bienvenue 
CHANGEMENT D'ADRESSE : http://republiquegalactique.allianceogame.com/
Mastering Windows Server 2008 Networking Foundations

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    République Galactique Index du Forum -> Comité des Affaires Etrangères -> Ambassades
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
birbian
Sénateur

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai 2016 - 02:18    Sujet du message: Mastering Windows Server 2008 Networking Foundations Répondre en citant Back to top

Mastering Windows Server 2008 Networking Foundations > urlin.us/2bxjx

It,,lets,,you,,share,,documents,,as,,file,,shares,,do,,,but,,with,,the,,added,,benefit,,of,,a,,Web,,interface,,,an,,easy,,way,,to,,not,,just,,share,,files,,but,,collaborate,,with,,others,,,share,,calendars,,and,,tons,,of,,other,,thingsYour,,,,Account,,,,Shopping,,,,Cart,,,,0,,,,items,,,,$0.00,,,,Your,,,,shopping,,,,cart,,,,is,,,,emptyBut,,,plumbing,,,isnt,,,all,,,that,,,interesting,,,unless,,,youve,,,got,,,something,,,to,,,attach,,,to,,,it,,,,,,sinks,,,,toilets,,,,bathtubs,,,and,,,the,,,likeFirst,,,,2008,,,does,,,change,,,some,,,things,,,in,,,those,,,topics,,,,although,,,I've,,,tried,,,to,,,be,,,careful,,,to,,,repeat,,,coverage,,,of,,,the,,,relatively,,,small,,,amount,,,of,,,changes,,,in,,,Book,,,2,,,for,,,the,,,repeat,,,readers,,,who,,,opt,,,not,,,to,,,buy,,,Book,,,1Home,,,,Shop,,,,Video,,,,Training,,,,&,,,,Books,,,,Radar,,,,Safari,,,,Books,,,,Online,,,,Conferences,,,,Browse,,,,Subjects,,,,Apple,,,,Apple,,,,Apple,,,,Apps,,,,Apple,,,,Programming,,,,iOS,,,,Programming,,,,iPad,,,,,iPhone,,,,,&,,,,iPod,,,,Mac,,,,Apps,,,,&,,,,Software,,,,Apps,,,,&,,,,Software,,,,Apple,,,,Apps,,,,Design,,,,Apps,,,,Office,,,,&,,,,SharePoint,,,,Photoshop,,,,&,,,,Photo,,,,Apps,,,,Web,,,,&,,,,Mobile,,,,Apps,,,,Audio,,,,&,,,,Video,,,,Audio,,,,&,,,,Video,,,,Audio,,,,Video,,,,Business,,,,Business,,,,Accounting,,,,&,,,,Finance,,,,Agile,,,,&,,,,Lean,,,,Business,,,,Management,,,,&,,,,Leadership,,,,Career,,,,Development,,,,Entrepreneurship,,,,IT,,,,Leadership,,,,Project,,,,Management,,,,Sales,,,,&,,,,Marketing,,,,Society,,,,&,,,,Culture,,,,Certification,,,,Certification,,,,Cisco,,,,Certification,,,,Linux,,,,Certification,,,,Microsoft,,,,Certification,,,,&,,,,Training,,,,PMP,,,,Other,,,,Certification,,,,Data,,,,Data,,,,Data,,,,Analysis,,,,&,,,,Visualization,,,,Data,,,,Topics,,,,Non-Relational,,,,Databases,,,,SAS,,,,Oracle,,,,Relational,,,,Databases,,,,SQL,,,,Server,,,,Data,,,,Science,,,,Starter,,,,Kit,,,,The,,,,tools,,,,you,,,,need,,,,to,,,,get,,,,started,,,,with,,,,data,,,,,from,,,,basic,,,,statistics,,,,to,,,,complex,,,,modeling,,,,and,,,,large-scale,,,,analyticsIm,,,doing,,,three,,,2008,,,booksSecond,,,,,the,,,,2008,,,,books,,,,cover,,,,everything,,,,in,,,,a,,,,somewhat,,,,more,,,,in-depth,,,,manner,,,,than,,,,the,,,,previous,,,,books,,,,did,,,,,because,,,,I,,,,feel,,,,that,,,,we're,,,,obligated,,,,to,,,,show,,,,you,,,,how,,,,to,,,,accomplish,,,,everything,,,,not,,,,only,,,,from,,,,the,,,,GUI,,,,as,,,,usual,,,,,but,,,,also,,,,from,,,,the,,,,command,,,,line,,,,,,,,Server,,,,Core,,,,requires,,,,thatMastering,,,Windows,,,Server,,,2008:,,,Essential,,,TechnologiesWith,,multiple,,sites,,comes,,the,,opportunity,,to,,talk,,about,,one,,of,,2008's,,coolest,,new,,AD,,features,,,the,,Read-Only,,Domain,,Controller,,(RODC)The,,Command,,Line,,Is,,a,,Must!The,,,"Prime,,,Directives",,,for,,,These,,,BooksThe,,,chapter,,,in,,,this,,,book,,,tells,,,you,,,about,,,the,,,several,,,different,,,flavors,,,of,,,Server,,,available,,,,some,,,advice,,,on,,,acquiring,,,Server-friendly,,,hardware,,,,a,,,guide,,,to,,,running,,,Setup,,,(which,,,looks,,,very,,,different,,,from,,,2003's,,,Setup),,,and,,,then,,,the,,,initial,,,setup,,,processAD,,is,,the,,main,,focus,,of,,Book,,2,,,but,,I,,didnt,,want,,to,,end,,this,,first,,book,,without,,giving,,you,,a,,look,,at,,AD:,,what,,it,,does,,,why,,you,,want,,it,,,and,,what,,you,,can,,do,,with,,itIn,,,contrast,,,,youll,,,see,,,that,,,Mastering,,,Windows,,,Server,,,2008:,,,Enterprise,,,Technologies,,,is,,,less,,,of,,,a,,,novel,,,and,,,more,,,a,,,collection,,,of,,,short,,,stories,,,,coverage,,,of,,,topics,,,like,,,(to,,,continue,,,the,,,house,,,metaphor),,,putting,,,in,,,an,,,extra,,,bathroom,,,,extending,,,the,,,garage,,,,finishing,,,the,,,basement,,,,and,,,the,,,likeChapter,,3,,fixes,,a,,problem,,that,,Ive,,been,,meaning,,to,,fix,,in,,the,,book,,for,,quite,,some,,timeAs,,,with,,,the,,,first,,,two,,,books,,,,we,,,again,,,open,,,on,,,the,,,topic,,,of,,,deployment,,,,this,,,time,,,in,,,Chapter,,,1,,,moving,,,beyond,,,the,,,question,,,of,,,rolling,,,out,,,one,,,server,,,and,,,continuing,,,to,,,coverage,,,of,,,Microsofts,,,more,,,extensive,,,technologies,,,for,,,rolling,,,out,,,systems,,,by,,,the,,,truckload,,,in,,,a,,,chapter,,,that,,,includes,,,Microsofts,,,new,,,imaging,,,tools,,,and,,,their,,,unifying,,,software,,,,Windows,,,Deployment,,,ServicesThus,,,I,,didn't,,cover,,those,,AD,,topics,,in,,Book,,2,,,so,,they're,,in,,Book,,3Then,,its,,time,,in,,Chapter,,15,,to,,set,,up,,Microsofts,,Web,,server,,,the,,completely,,rebuilt-from-the-ground-up,,Internet,,Information,,Server,,7.0Mastering,,,Windows,,,Server,,,2003,,,could,,,apparently,,,just,,,fit,,,,but,,,adding,,,a,,,few,,,more,,,pages,,,would,,,have,,,made,,,it,,,unbindableBut,,now,,that,,RODCs,,are,,available,,,its,,easy,,to,,see,,a,,number,,of,,other,,uses,,for,,them,,,as,,youll,,see,,in,,Chapter,,8First,,,,I,,,needed,,,to,,,ensure,,,that,,,people,,,of,,,all,,,technical,,,levels,,,could,,,make,,,use,,,of,,,this,,,book,,,,and,,,so,,,Chapter,,,1,,,,Why,,,Network?,,,,provides,,,a,,,quick,,,background,,,on,,,Windows,,,networking,,,,discussing,,,the,,,benefits,,,of,,,networks,,,,their,,,component,,,hardware,,,,software,,,,and,,,protocols,,,,and,,,some,,,baseline,,,concepts,,,so,,,youll,,,be,,,ready,,,for,,,the,,,rest,,,of,,,the,,,bookSeveral,,,parts,,,of,,,Windows,,,Server,,,cant,,,function,,,without,,,a,,,SQL,,,database,,,server,,,present,,,,and,,,so,,,Microsoft,,,includes,,,a,,,basic,,,version,,,of,,,their,,,SQL,,,Server,,,engine,,,in,,,Server,,,2008In,,addition,,to,,book,,projects,,,John,,has,,provided,,technical,,editing,,services,,to,,both,,Data,,Based,,Advisor,,and,,Coast,,Compute,,magazinesWith,,,Windows,,,Server,,,2008,,,,however,,,,we,,,get,,,a,,,brand-new,,,and,,,quite,,,nice,,,bit,,,of,,,FTP,,,server,,,software,,,,as,,,youll,,,see,,,in,,,Chapter,,,15As,,I've,,already,,mentioned,,,the,,first,,of,,the,,three,,books,,is,,sort,,of,,a,,"beginner's",,book,,,and,,so,,many,,readers,,of,,previous,,Mastering,,Windows,,Server,,books,,may,,choose,,to,,skip,,itI,,,,was,,,,,pleased,,,,,then,,,,so,,,,see,,,,that,,,,Server,,,,2008,,,,includes,,,,a,,,,version,,,,of,,,,itself,,,,that,,,,runs,,,,basically,,,,without,,,,a,,,,GUI,,,,,a,,,,version,,,,called,,,,Server,,,,CoreIn,,,Networking,,,Foundations,,,,youll,,,start,,,from,,,a,,,quick,,,look,,,at,,,why,,,people,,,want,,,to,,,build,,,Microsoft,,,networks,,,in,,,the,,,first,,,place,,,and,,,move,,,from,,,there,,,to,,,understanding,,,how,,,to,,,make,,,a,,,network,,,workWhy,,,Three,,,Books?I,,,dont,,,know,,,about,,,you,,,,but,,,I,,,can,,,learn,,,things,,,much,,,more,,,quickly,,,if,,,I,,,can,,,get,,,my,,,hands,,,around,,,them,,,by,,,playing,,,with,,,them,,,,so,,,we,,,provide,,,a,,,step-by-step,,,cookbook,,,about,,,creating,,,these,,,two,,,serversIn,,,Chapter,,,4,,,,we,,,move,,,from,,,the,,,TCP/IP,,,basics,,,covered,,,in,,,MWS,,,2008:Networking,,,Foundations,,,to,,,a,,,look,,,at,,,whats,,,new,,,in,,,2008s,,,networking,,,code(Well,,,,,that,,,,and,,,,the,,,,fact,,,,that,,,,I've,,,,always,,,,been,,,,a,,,,command-line,,,,junkie,,,,proponentIn,,Chapters,,7-11,,,we,,return,,to,,the,,topics,,of,,Active,,Directory,,and,,file,,sharesThat,,,partially,,,addresses,,,a,,,request,,,from,,,some,,,readers,,,that,,,I,,,would,,,very,,,much,,,like,,,to,,,grant,,,but,,,can't,,,for,,,reasons,,,I'll,,,cover,,,later,,,,the,,,"why,,,can't,,,you,,,write,,,a,,,second,,,version,,,of,,,every,,,Server,,,book,,,that,,,only,,,contains,,,the,,,things,,,that,,,have,,,changed,,,since,,,the,,,last,,,version,,,of,,,Server?"Many,,,,of,,,,you,,,,have,,,,written,,,,me,,,,to,,,,ask,,,,,are,,,,you,,,,doing,,,,a,,,,Mastering,,,,Windows,,,,Server,,,,2008,,,,book,,,,,and,,,,if,,,,so,,,,,when?,,,,,so,,,,Ive,,,,put,,,,together,,,,this,,,,Web,,,,page,,,,in,,,,answerIm,,talking,,here,,about,,network,,names,,,the,,things,,that,,let,,you,,visit,,my,,Web,,site,,by,,typing,,www.minasi.com,,(the,,Web,,sites,,name),,rather,,than,,70.165.73.5,,(its,,network,,IP,,address)Book,,,,1,,,,explains,,,,those,,,,concepts,,,,in,,,,detail,,,,,and,,,,thats,,,,a,,,,promise!)When,,,,dividing,,,,up,,,,the,,,,books,,,,,I,,,,tried,,,,to,,,,remedy,,,,a,,,,concern,,,,voiced,,,,by,,,,a,,,,small,,,,number,,,,of,,,,return,,,,buyers,,,,who,,,,felt,,,,that,,,,they,,,,shouldnt,,,,see,,,,any,,,,material,,,,repeated,,,,from,,,,previous,,,,booksBy,,,this,,,time,,,,the,,,reader,,,is,,,ready,,,to,,,create,,,a,,,foundation,,,for,,,a,,,working,,,Microsoft,,,network,,,,and,,,is,,,almost,,,ready,,,to,,,set,,,up,,,an,,,Active,,,Directory,,,on,,,that,,,network,,,,,,but,,,AD's,,,going,,,to,,,have,,,to,,,wait,,,for,,,the,,,second,,,bookAs,,,I've,,,suggested,,,before,,,,it's,,,mainly,,,for,,,people,,,who,,,need,,,to,,,quickly,,,move,,,from,,,a,,,knowledge,,,of,,,working,,,with,,,Windows,,,desktops,,,,email,,,and,,,the,,,Web,,,to,,,understanding,,,the,,,fundamental,,,elements,,,of,,,not,,,just,,,using,,,a,,,network,,,,but,,,creating,,,one,,,,,,to,,,move,,,from,,,user,,,to,,,administrator f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai 2016 - 02:18    Sujet du message: Publicité Back to top

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    République Galactique Index du Forum -> Ambassades Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Cobalt 2.0 phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson.
Copyright © 2002-2004 Jakob Persson